When accessing the Support Portal from Microsoft Teams, if you encounter a prompt to sign in with your Azure AD account, it’s likely that the admin consent for Support Bot hasn’t been granted. This article walks you through the steps to provide the necessary consent and seamlessly integrate the Support Bot into your Microsoft Teams.
Steps to Grant Admin Consent for Support Bot
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Azure Portal.
- In the Azure Portal, locate the search box and enter “Enterprise applications.” Select it from the search results.
- Within the “Enterprise applications,” use the search bar again. Type “Support Bot.” If you have customized the bot with a new name, use that name for the search.
- Click on the found “Support Bot” application. Inside the application details, find the “Security” tab and select “Permissions.”
- In the “Permissions” section, you‘ll see a list of permissions granted to your organization. You have the option to review, revoke, and restore permissions. Use the app registration to configure requested permissions for apps you own.
- After ensuring the necessary permissions are granted, go back to Microsoft Teams. Logout and then log in again to apply the changes. You should now be able to seamlessly use the Support Bot without encountering any authentication issues.
Granting admin consent for the Support Bot in the Azure Portal ensures a smooth and secure integration with Microsoft Teams. If you encounter any issues or have further questions, feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance.